Monday, June 13, 2011

Today's finds

Even though I'm trying not to spend money until pay day, there were a few deals I found that I wanted to go ahead and purchase.  I grabbed some change from the change jar and limited myself to only spending whatever amount I had grabbed (I ended up grabbing $2.75).  Normally, I wouldn't expect to buy very much with this little amount (all in quarters, of course :)).  However...


...I bought $11.88 worth of stuff for $2.28!

Here's what I did:

Rite Aid
-Nestle Pure Life Water 24pk $3.88: I had $3.20 in Up Rewards that expired this week, so I got the water for $.78 after tax.  I was pretty excited about that one.

Target
-Nivea Men's Body Wash $3.04: I used a $1/1 Nivea Body Wash Target coupon stacked with a $2/1 Nivea for Men coupon from the paper last week and paid $.04!
-Wet Ones Wipes $1.97: I used a $1/2 coupon and got them for $.97 ea. Not a great price, but for someone who's constantly dropping food/make-up on my clothes, it works.
-Tic Tacs $1.02: I used a $.75/1 coupon and paid $.27!

Anyone else find some good deals this weekend? 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment