Thursday, July 7, 2011

Farm Fresh trip 7/6/11



There are quite a few good deals at Farm Fresh this week.  The only thing I didn't have coupons for were the bananas, juice, chicken, and bread; however, all were on sale this week and there was a $1 off coupon on the juice (expiration date is this week).

I bought:

2 Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad: $1 ea.
2 Mueller pasta: $.15 ea
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser: $.79
2 Febreeze Set & Refresh: $.79 ea
Farm Fresh sandwich bread: $.88
2 Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Rice: $.50 ea
2 bottles Honest Tea: free
Hormel sandwich meat: $.99
Perdue Oven Roaster: $.79/lb ($6.31)
Bananas: $.55/lb
Richfood orange juice (been craving OJ, noticed a $1 coupon on the carton): $.99

I saved 50% off my total and paid about $16 out of pocket, with over $6 of the total coming from the chicken.  Not too bad, but I'd like to get that to at least 60%.  I'm still new to this and miss a lot of small details.  This was also the first time I actually remembered to take a reusable bag-- note to self: get more bags.




0 comments:

Post a Comment